What can the Board do if my neighbor is excessively loud or has a dog barking at all hours of the night?

The Board has little they can do in these matters. We can send a letter to the homeowner informing them that we have received a complaint, but the Board has no jurisdiction for enforcement. We recommend that you talk to your neighbor about the issue first. If they do not take action to remedy the problem, then call San Antonio Code Compliance so they can investigate the problem.