Dear Knollcreek Homeowners:
The Knollcreek HOA Board of Directors will hold a town hall meeting on Saturday, 27 August 2016 at 12:00 PM. The meeting will be held inside the Knollcreek Community Pool located at 4102 Knollcreek Drive, San Antonio, Tx 78247. The town hall meeting is to discuss current issues that concerning pending pool and park usage. All homeowners’ involvement and participation is needed.
The board will be making a presentation about the pending issues with the pool and park. There will be a question and answer session, if time allows, for homeowners to address the Board.
For other issues, please contact RealManage to discuss the next upcoming board meeting. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
Should you have any questions, please contact management at 866-473-2573.
Let’s keep the connection going! We have quite a few neighborhood groups that have been around a while, and some that are just popping up. If there are more that are open for new members, then we’d love to hear about them.
If you are interested in any of the following, please contact fellow resident, Haley Bankey, at 210-842-7741 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will put you in contact with the person in charge of each groups.
- Women’s Bunco Group – Meets once a month to eat dinner and play Bunco. This group has been around for a long time, and it always looking for new faces to be substitutes.
- Knollcreek Active – This is a group just for Knollcreek residents that are interested in exercising, getting motivated, and eating right. This is a great way to connect to your neighbors over a shared interest.
- Knollcreek Walkers/Jogging Group – Members of this group meet at the pool parking lot Monday thru Thursday at 8:30 PM to walk or jog different routes throughout the neighborhood. The time may change as the night get cooler, but we’ll keep you posted.
- Mom’s Book and Wine Club – This is a new group that is for mom’s with young children. The group meets once a month after reading an agreed upon book to discuss it over wine and snacks. The book for the end-of-August meeting is The Girl on a Train.
- Knollcreek COP (Citizen on Patrol) – This is equivalent to a neighborhood watch program, and it requires special training from the city. We have a few residents trained, but need someone to lead the group and recruit more people (need 8-12 total).
- Kid’s at the Park – If you have young kiddos and want to get together for playdates at the park, there are a bunch of residents interested.
Are there more? Who wants to start an evening poker game? A Saturday golf day? Pokemon Go exploring? Reach out to Haley Bankey at the contact info above with ideas, and help us keep our community connected!
Halloween is just a few months away! Don’t forget to include our annual community gathering while you are planning your evening of tricks and treats. We will be holding a Costume Parade for the kiddos at the neighborhood starting at 6pm. There will be candy for each kid that dresses up and participates in the parade. The fun won’t be limited to the kids though. The Board will also be taking pictures of decorated homes and posting the top 3 houses (as chosen by the Board) on the new association website.
We are also looking for volunteers to help us decorate the entrances and pool/park areas for Halloween. You can reach out to me, Stuart Bankey, at email@example.com if you would like to help in that effort.