Deck Repair Update
The deck at the pool is open again! Thank you all for your patience as we made much needed repairs to the dry rot on the pool deck. As we mentioned last newsletter, we were unable to secure a repairman earlier in the summer due to the city-wide hail damage repairs. There are a few cosmetic issues that we are continuing to address, but the deck is open for use again.
Please remember that if you would like to reserve the deck for a party, you should contact RealManage to reserve it. Details can be found on our HOA website: http://knollcreekhoa.com/faq/
Upcoming and Pending Maintenance Projects
The Board has been working on bids to repair some of the facilities around the neighborhood. Here is a quick list of some of the things that are being addressed:
- The pool deck was repaired and reopened.
- A proposal was approved for repairing the sprinkler system around the pool house.
- Request for proposals (RFPs) are out to rebuild the retaining wall on the back side of the pool.
- A RFP is out for refinishing the iron fence at the pool and gazebos along the median.
- A RFP has been issued for repairing the sprinkler system for the islands on Knollcreek drive.
- A RFP was sent for installing motion activated lights for the park area.
We plan on continuing to address repairs going into 2017. If you see that needs to be considered by the Board, then please contact RealManage so they can submit that request through the proper channels.